Hall Stone Jewel

The Hall Stone Lodge

Hall Stone Wall

Early in 1920 first mention is recorded of the Million Memorial Fund to commemorate those who did not return from the front and the Lodge resolved that it would participate in the fund raising effort. The qualification was that each member of the lodge should subscribe ten guineas and those that did would receive a personal breast jewel. If the whole membership contributed the Lodge would be created a Hall Stone Lodge.

The Adams Lodge did qualify. In the Quarterly Communications of Grand Lodge June 1930, it is recorded that the Most Worshipful Grand Master had been pleased to invest the Worshipful Master of Adams Lodge with the collarette and jewel. The collarette and jewel is still worn today by our Worshipful Master at all regular masonic functions.

Having achieved "Hall Stone Lodge" status, the Adams Lodge is proud to have it's name inscribed at the entrance to the Grand Temple.

**For further information - see the links in the section "Grand Lodge Design" below.**

 


IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG